News & Events
Current issue: Volume 5 Issue 1 Fall 2013
Minnesota Medicine asks, "Can we talk about sex?" dedication of Beverly Whipple research center, free download of gender education materials, videos of Debby Herbenick lecture and Joycelyn Elders speech, get to know the work of Jamie Feldman, Mary Briggs has died, and MORE.
PHS in the Media
- Alex Iantaffi, PhD, was interviewed on the topic of gender variance and transgender health care on by Esme Murphy on WCCO News Radio 830 on August 22, 2013.
- PHS faculty contributed to the Minnesota Medicine issue "Can we talk about sex?" Read articles on what every physician should know about sex and older adults, physician's responsibility in sexual health, health coverage for transgender individuals, and Minnesota's sexual offender treatment.
- Eli Coleman, PhD, talked to NPR about the pioneering work of Virginia Johnson who died on July 25, 2013. Coleman also talked about the state of sexuality research in "50 Years On, Research On Sex Can Still Be A Lightning Rod," on July 26, 2013.
- Eli Coleman, PhD, commented on a recent study on sexual addiction for the article, "Is Sex Addiction Real or Just an Excuse?" on Slate.com on July 24, 2013.
- Eli Coleman, PhD, was selected as an "AHC game changer" on July 17, 2013, for his work to improve medical school education in sexual health.
- Sara Mize, PhD, visited The Gyno Show on myTalk 107.1 FM to discuss libido and female sexual dysfunction on May 19, 2013.
- More news
Video & Podcasts
December 11, 2013
Alex Iantaffi, PhD, and Cynthia Benoit
"It's not all about being Deaf: Deaf MSM and HIV testing barriers"
January 8, 2014
Ira Reiss, PhD
"How to integrate values, power, and advocacy into sexual science"
Reserve a seat: email@example.com