Applying to the SRSP
How to apply to the Summer Research Scholars Program
The application period for 2013 has now closed.
Summer 2013 Application
Beginning Dec. 15, 2012, eligible applicants should submit the following list of items:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of school transcript (official or unofficial)
- 2 letters of faculty recommendation
- Statement of interest in the LHI SRSP (paragraph)
- Brief statement of short term and long term goals
Download the 2013 info sheet
Instructions for Online Application
• Scholarships are open to high school students (ages 16 years or older, must be Junior or Senior and U.S. citizen) and undergraduate students enrolled in an accredited degree program in a health care related field.
• Scholarships are full time (40 hr/week, unless special arrangements have been requested and approved by the Director) and last 10 weeks in duration.
• Scholars will receive a stipend ($3000 for high school students and $4000 for undergraduate students).
Housing & Meals
• The SRSP does not provide meals or housing for participants
• Visit the University of Minnesota Housing and Residential Life website for info about housing options.