Our financial aid counselors are available to meet with you to go over your specific loan portfolio and share calculations, strategy, and guidance for repaying your educational loans.
- Customized calculations for monthly payment amounts, payment beginning and ending dates, amount of interest, and total payments by loan type
- Expert guidance on a wide range of topics, including deferment options, forbearance options, and other repayment types
Repayment: Key details
- Most federal loan programs are set up with a 10-year repayment plan.
- You must select a repayment plan prior to the time repayment begins. If you do not do this, you will automatically be placed on the standard, ten-year repayment plan. View some of these loan repayment options.
- There are several programs that allow the Direct Loan Servicer to pay off your existing student loans and create one new loan. Examples include graduated repayment, income-driven repayment, and consolidation.
- Here is information on whether or not you should refinance your federal student loans.
- Financial Aid
- How Aid Works
- Types of Aid
- Costs & Budgeting
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Bills, Payments & Disbursements
- Resources for Managing Debt
- Contact Financial Aid
- Metropolitan Physician Associate Program (MetroPAP)
- Rural Physician Associate Program (RPAP)
- Flexible MD Program
- Global Medical Education and Research Program
- Simulation Experience
- Student Research Opportunities