Join us for the Duluth Cancer Moonshot Summit!
You are cordially invited to attend the
Duluth Cancer Moonshot Summit!
University of Minnesota Medical School, Duluth campus
1035 University Dr., Room 142
June 29, 2016
On June 29th, Vice President Joe Biden is convening a Cancer Moonshot Summit, including conversations in communities across the United States. These Summits will be the first time that individuals and organizations representing the entire cancer community and beyond- researchers, oncologists, care providers, philanthropists, data and tech experts, advocates, patients and survivors- will all convene under the national charge to double the rate of progress toward a cure.
Join us as we share updates and discuss efforts to accelerate progress in cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and care.
- To open the dialogue among attendees to encourage collaborations for accelerating the pace of progress in cancer research, prevention, treatment, and care.
- Spur discussions throughout the country about the Moonshot Initiative, current work around cancer, and the potential for new collaborations.
- Increase understanding of and participation in the Moonshot Initiative.
- Create a formal mechanism for individuals and organizations representing all types of cancers to have direct engagement with the Moonshot Initiative.
- Generate ideas and commitments to accelerate cures and end cancer.