We encourage students to present their research, here are some resources available.
- Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS)
- National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR)
- American Indian Science & Engineering Society (AISES)
- Society for Chicanos/Hispanics & Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
- Minority Access to Research Careers (MARC)
- National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers (NOBCChE)
- Also check professional societies. Many have undergraduate poster events at their annual meetings. Examples are the American Society for Cell Biology, American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Society for Neuroscience.
- Prospective Students: What Are We Looking For?
- Prospective Students: Why Choose Us?
- Events & Awards
- Biomedical Sciences Student Resources
- Office of Biomedical Graduate Research, Education & Training (BGREAT)
- Life Sciences Summer Undergraduate Research Program (LSSURP)