Biomedical Sciences Student Resources
The Biomedical Sciences Graduate Programs are committed to the successful graduation of all enrolled students. The University of Minnesota provides a wide array of groups, organizations and services to assist you in making decisions about your future career path, engaging your personal interests outside of the laboratory, supporting your ongoing health and wellness and finding places to live in the Twin Cities.
Versatile PhD - A website that provides tools for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars interested in non-academic careers. These tools are designed for students in the humanities, social sciences and STEM disciplines and they provide both free and subscription based services to its users. Features include interactive tools, community discussions, job listings, networking opportunities and local meet-ups. The U of M participates in the subscription based service, so students can access additional content.
- Prospective Students: What Are We Looking For?
- Prospective Students: Why Choose Us?
- Events & Awards
- Biomedical Sciences Student Resources
- Office of Biomedical Graduate Research, Education & Training (BGREAT)
- Life Sciences Summer Undergraduate Research Program (LSSURP)