Global Medical Education and Research Program
A major goal of the Global Medical Education and Research (GMER) Program is to help every medical student participate in a clinical or research elective during their 3rd or 4th year (when they can contribute the most at the sites where they are stationed).
However, students are urged to get involved early in organizations and activities related to International Health during their 1st and 2nd years and to begin planning for their clinical experiences at international sites during their 3rd or 4th year.
- Financial Aid
- Career Guidance & The Match
- Metropolitan Physician Associate Program (MetroPAP)
- Rural Physician Associate Program (RPAP)
- Global Medical Education and Research Program
- Personal & Professional Wellbeing
- Student Experience
- Simulation Experience
- Reporting Mistreatment & Harassment