Medical Student Wellbeing
Wellbeing has far reaching effects on health, professional success, and overall happiness and additionally has been tied to capacity for empathy and resistance to burnout.
The University of Minnesota Medical School places a strong value on student, staff and faculty wellbeing and is striving to engage our community through innovative programming, incentives and scholarship allowing them the tools and vision to incorporate wellbeing concepts into daily practice for their own benefit and that of future patients.
- Health - On-Campus Clinics, Physical Health, Sexual Health, Mental Health
- Relationships - Support Network, Partner, Family and Childcare Resources
- Community - Community Events, Groups, and Activities
- Environment - Parks, Museums and Personal Environment Resources
- Security - Safety, Financial Security, Harassment, Mistreatment, Domestic Abuse, Equal Opportunity Resources
- Purpose - Professional Development, Spiritual and Religious Resources