Register for the Chainbreaker Cancer Fundraiser
Chainbreaker is a weekend experience of cycling, entertainment, and volunteerism with the core purpose of funding cancer research. We are committed to making Chainbreaker's annual cycling experience a place of honor, hope, optimism, determination, and change — driven by the passion of its riders, volunteers, and donors.
When is Chainbreaker?
- Chainbreaker weekend is August 11-13th, 2017.
Where does the money go?
- 100% of every dollar raised by riders, virtual riders and volunteers go directly towards life-saving cancer research at the Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota, a National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center.
How do I register?
- Register online at our website: chainbreakerride.org
What are the bike routes?
- Four route distances will appeal to all levels of cycling strength, from approximately 25 miles to 180 miles. Each route will be a fully supported cycling experience with food, water stops, mechanical assistance and first aid. We are currently developing the route and should have more information over the next couple of weeks.
What is the fundraising requirement
- Depending on which route you choose to ride, you will also have an accompanying fundraising commitment:
- 25 miles - $1,000 minimum
- 50 miles - $1,250 minimum
- 100 miles - $1,750 minimum
- 180 miles - $2,000 minimum
You have until 60 days after the ride to meet your fundraising commitment
- The fundraising deadline is October 13, 2017
For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org