Alumni Celebration, September 16-19
All Medical School alumni, including the reunion classes of 1955, 1960, 1965, 1970, 1975, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2005, and 2010, are invited back to campus to reunite with friends, engage with students, and see what’s new at the Medical School. Join us for this annual celebration of the Medical School and its alumni.
Don’t miss the chance to:
- Attend lectures, tours, and presentations to find out what’s new in medical education and research
- Meet current medical students and faculty
- Celebrate scholarship donors and student recipients at the Scholarship Reception
- Pay tribute to our distinguished alumni at the Alumni Awards Banquet
- Connect with old friends at the reunion class receptions and dinners
- Cheer on the Gophers as they take on Kent State at TCF Bank Stadium
Invitations and registration materials will be mailed in July.
How you can get involved
Alumni are needed to contact classmates, join the reunion planning committee, or serve as reunion giving volunteers. Interested? Please contact Katrina Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-625-0336.