This is the second workshop on NeuroStastics, on the frontier of collaborative research on the use of statistics and data science methods towards understanding neuroscience data and scientific objectives, and on the challenges and scope of this inter-disciplinary reserach. This workshop is a day-long program, consisting of several public talks from experts working on this interface. Current challenges and promising pathways of research will be discussed.
- Dr. Adam Ferguson, Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California San Francisco
- Dr. Sisi Ma, Institute of Health Informatics, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Silvia Mangia, Center for Magnetic Resonance Research, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Ashley Petersen, Division of Biostatistics, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Nathaniel Helwig, Department of Psychology and School of Statistics, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Paul Schrater, Department of Psychology and Department of Computer science and Engineering, University of Minnesota
Where: Nolte 140 - 315 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
When: Thursday, September 24th
You may also like:
With suicide rates on the rise, Dr. Kaz Nelson believes changing school curriculums can help kids and reverse the trend.
A new program, Education in Pediatrics Across the Continuum, or EPAC, aims to speed up the time it takes for certain students to receive their degree.
After a lifesaving surgery, John Cassady was inspired to pursue a career in medicine thanks to his doctor at the time, Dr. Clark Chen. Now, years after first meeting, both are at the University of Minnesota Medical School.