To be a world class division of LMP that provides department, collegiate and national leadership in the pursuit of excellence in molecular pathology and genomic research, education and clinical service.
To foster a culture of innovation and academic excellence by promoting synergistic collaborations among members of the Division of Molecular Pathology and Genomics.
Recent MPG Faculty Publications
Yang R, Van Etten JL, Dehm SM. Indel detection from DNA and RNA sequencing data with transIndel. BMC Genomics. 2018 Apr 19;19(1):270. doi: 10.1186/s12864-018-4671-4.
Rashidi A, Nelson AC, Linden MA, Weisdorf DJ, Dolan MM, Ustun C. Genomics of clonal evolution in a case of essential thrombocythemia. Leuk Lymphoma. 2018 Feb;59(2):497-500. doi: 10.1080/10428194.2017.1337113. Epub 2017 Jun 11.
Pérez Ortiz JM, Orr HT. Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 1: Molecular Mechanisms of Neurodegeneration and Preclinical Studies. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2018;1049:135-145. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-71779-1_6.
Lou E, D'Souza D, Nelson AC. Therapeutic Response of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Harboring a KRAS Missense Mutation After Combination Chemotherapy With the EGFR Inhibitor Panitumumab.J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2017 Apr;15(4):427-432. PMID:28404754
- NIH Director: Genome sequencing: Exploring the diagnostic promise
- NIH Precision Medicine Initiative Cohort Program
- NHGRI: What is genomic medicine?
- NCI: The Precision Medicine Initiative and Cancer
- NCI Laboratory of Pathology
- Association for Molecular Pathology
- "The future of genomics in pathology"
- "The current state of resident training in genomic pathology"