Spinal Cord Injury Medicine Fellowship interviews will be scheduled by invitation only. The number of postgraduate fellows in spinal cord injury medicine is limited to one fellow for the 2019-2020 academic year. Interviews will be held in September 2018. Candidates will also have an opportunity to meet faculty and discuss the fellowship at this year's annual Academy of Spinal Cord Injury Professionals (ASCIP) conference.
Applicants must have completed an ACGME accredited residency program in physical medicine and rehabilitation, anesthesiology, emergency medicine, family medicine, internal medicine, neurological surgery, neurology, orthopaedic surgery, pediatrics, plastic surgery, surgery or urology and be board-eligible or board-certified in their specialty.
- Personal Statement
- USMLE/COMLEX Scores
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (LoR)
- One faculty LoR from applicant's residency program director
- Two additional LoRs
- All applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- J1 visas available
- H1-B visas are not available