Chief Resident & Leadership Resources
This page features resources for Chief Residents and information on Chief Resident Orientation.
The 2017 Chief Resident Orientation was held on Friday, April 28, 2017 from 12:00 - 4:30 PM.
Chief Residents from all programs are welcome to attend this annual orientation. However, attendance is mandatory for all Fairview-supported Chief Residents, who are those from the following programs:
- Family Medicine - University of Minnesota Medical Center (UMMC)
- Internal Medicine (UMMC Chiefs only)
- Pathology - Anatomic & Clinical
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Chief residents representing programs not listed above are invited to attend this training and are encouraged to contact Matthew Plummer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- New Applicants
- Incoming Residents & Fellows
- Current Residents & Fellows
- International Medical Graduates
- Training Programs
- Observers & Visiting Trainees
- About Graduate Medical Education
- Institution Policy Manual