Core Lectures- 7am in Rigler Conference Room, Mayo B216
- February 12 - 7:00-7:30, Dr. D'Souza, HCC and Liver Transplantation; 7:45-8:15, Body JC, Dr. Stamp, Body Topics
- February 19 - 7:00-7:15 Admin; 7:15-9:15, Clinical Science Conference: Dr. Krishna, Mitochondrial Diseases, Dr. Tore, CT/PET of Head, Neck and CNS
- February 26 - 7:00-7:15 Admin; 7:15-9:00, Dr. Tadavarthy, Pulmonary Hypertensions and Role of Cardiac MRI in Myocardial Infraction
Journal of Thoracic Imaging - new "Resident and Fellow" section launched to promote cardiopulmonary education among radiology trainees.
Call Prep Training Tool - Online interactive questions to assess knowledge for call, check e-mail for log-in.
- U.S. News & World Report study ranks the University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital among the nation's top 50 children's hospitals in 8 medical specialities. Learn more at: US News
- The University of Minnesota Center for Magnetic Resonance Research (CMRR) is now home to the world's largest imaging magnet after its arrival to the University of Friday, December 6th. The University's new magnet will be used to aid in brain research and human body imaging. See the link here for more information.
- Welcome to new faculty member, Dr. Michael Rosenberg. Dr. Rosenberg comes to the University from St. Paul Radiology and will be working in the IR section. He is a graduate of the medical school, radiology residency and IR fellowship programs here at the University.
- Graduation Ceremony: Class of 2014, June 13, 2014, McNamara Alumni Center
- Grand Rounds: Monday February 3, 2014, Dr. Keith Thulborn, MD, PhD; Professor of Radiology, Physics and Biophysics, Director of the Center for MR Research, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL; Metabolic Bioscales from High and Ultra-High Field Human MR Imaging
- Grand Rounds: April 28, 2014, Dr. Neil Rofsky, UT Southwestern, Multiparametric Prostate MRI
- Grand Rounds: May 12, 2014, Dr. Jonas Rydberg, Indiana University School of Medicine