Core Lectures- 7am in Rigler Conference Room, Mayo B216
- November 6 - 7:00 - 10:00 Breast Radiology, Dr. Emory and Breast Team
- November 13 - 7:00-9:00 Drs. Baltzell & Nelson "Business of Radiology"; 9:00-10:00, Dr. Taylor, "How I Do an UGI and Some Basic Pathology To Look For"
- November 20 - 7:00-7:30 Admin and UMP Results Verification; 7:30 - 8:00 Body Journal Club, Dr. Luchsinger; 8:00-9:30, Dr. Wasserman, "Helical CT in Renal Colic"
- November 27 - 7:00-9:15 Clinical Science Conference: Dr. Krishna "CT Perfusion: Practiceal Science, How To and Application", Dr. Tore "Radiation Dose in CT Studies of the Head: Problems and Solutions"
Journal of Thoracic Imaging - new "Resident and Fellow" section launched to promote cardiopulmonary education among radiology trainees.
Call Prep Training Tool - Online interactive questions to assess knowledge for call, check e-mail for log-in.
| || |
- U.S. News & World Report study ranks the University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital among the nation's top 50 children's hospitals in 8 medical specialities. Learn more at: US News
- Congratulations to Dr. F. Glen Seidel for being named a 2013 Top Doctor by Mpls/St. Paul Magazine. Learn more at: mspmag.com
- Graduation Ceremony Class of 2014, June 13, 2014, McNamara Alumni Center
- Grand Rounds: November 18, 2013, Dr. Bharathi Jagadeesan, University of Minnesota, "Developments and advances in multidisciplinary management of Neurovascular disorders"