Core Lectures- 7am in Rigler Conference Room, Mayo B216
- April 9 - 7:00-7:15, Admin; 7:15-7:30, UMP Results Verification; 7:30-9:30, Faculty TBD
- April 16 - 7:00-7:15, Admin; 7:30-8:30, Dick Patterson, Head Trauma: When to Suspect It, How to Report It, and How to Testify; 8:30-9:00, Cheif Residents, Resident Meeting; 9:00-10:00, Dr. Del Prado, Radiology in Africa
- April 23 - 7:00-8:00, Dr. Ellerman, Radiography Part II, 8:00-8:30, Dr. Craig, MSK JC; 8:30-9:30, Dr. Kirkham, Topic TBD
- April 30 - 7:00-7:15, Admin; 7:15-9:30, Narih Farah, Emergency Abdomen
- May 7 - 7:00-7:30, Admin and UMP Results Verification; 7:30-8:00, Dr. Meyers, Body JC; 8:00-9:00, Dr. Wasserman, Topic TBD
- May 14 - 7:00-7:15, Admin; 7:15-9:15 Clinical Science Conference, Dr. Jadageesan, Surface Anatomy of the Brain, Dr. Gawande, The Inner Ear
- May21 - 7:00-7:15, Admin; 7:15-7:45, Dr. Wiltrout, Chest JC; 7:30-9:00, Faculty TBD
- May 28 - 7:00-7:15, Admin; 7:30-9:30, Dr. Narih Farah, Emergency Pelvis
Journal of Thoracic Imaging - new "Resident and Fellow" section launched to promote cardiopulmonary education among radiology trainees.
Call Prep Training Tool - Online interactive questions to assess knowledge for call, check e-mail for log-in.
- U.S. News & World Report study ranks the University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital among the nation's top 50 children's hospitals in 8 medical specialities. Learn more at: US News
- The University of Minnesota Center for Magnetic Resonance Research (CMRR) is now home to the world's largest imaging magnet after its arrival to the University of Friday, December 6th. The University's new magnet will be used to aid in brain research and human body imaging. See the link here for more information.
- Welcome to new faculty member, Dr. Michael Rosenberg. Dr. Rosenberg comes to the University from St. Paul Radiology and will be working in the IR section. He is a graduate of the medical school, radiology residency and IR fellowship programs here at the University.
- Graduation Ceremony: Class of 2014, June 13, 2014, McNamara Alumni Center
- Grand Rounds: April 28, 2014, Dr. Neil Rofsky, UT Southwestern, Multiparametric Prostate MRI
- Grand Rounds: May 12, 2014, Dr. Jonas Rydberg, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Abdominal Imaging Lecture Series: May 19, 2014, 5:00 PM, Rigler Conference Room, Dr. Anil Chauhan, Assistant Professor of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania, Understanding the IPMN's and The Role of MRI in Staging of Uterine Cancer