Core Lectures- 7am in Rigler Conference Room, Mayo B216
- May 8 - Peds: McBain, Journal Club 7 - 7:30 am; Dr. Hoggard, 7:30-9am; Physics- Ritenour, 9:00-10:00 am
- May 15 - MSK: Hoven, Journal Club 7 - 7:30; Dr. Kirkham 7:30-8:30; Physics - Ritenour 9 - 10 am
- May 22 - ER: Guest Presenter: Nazih Farah, 7 - 8 am; Dr. Cressman "Research", 8 - 9
- May 29 - Neuro: Dr. Kieffer "Brain Tumors", 7:00-9 am; Physics- Ritenour, 9 -10 am
Journal of Thoracic Imaging - new "Resident and Fellow" section launched to promote cardiopulmonary education among radiology trainees.
Call Prep Training Tool - Online interactive questions to assess knowledge for call, check e-mail for log-in.
| || |
- U.S. News & World Report study ranks the University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital among the nation's top 50 children's hospitals in 8 medical specialities. Learn more at: US News
- In 2010, Blue Ridge Institute ranked the University of Minnesota's Department of Radiology 14th in the nation for research funding.
- Congratulations to Dr. David W. Hunter and Dr. F. Glen Seidel for being named a 2012 Top Doctor by Mpls/St. Paul Magazine. Learn more at: mspmag.com
Wednesday May 8, 2013
8:00 am - 11:00 am
(1st Years Only)
Friday June 14, 2013
McNamara Alumni Center