Residents & Fellows
The University has a long tradition of post-graduate training in nearly all of the medical and surgical specialties and subspecialties.
The University of Minnesota Medical School sponsors more than 130 residency and fellowship programs across many medical and surgical specialties and subspecialties.
There are programs at nearly every hospital in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul) and numerous urban and rural clinics and hospitals in Minnesota.
Excellent student? Looking for financial assistance?
- Needle sticks and blood borne pathogen exposure management
- Stipend and benefit details, including pay dates and current rates
- Resident & fellow resources
- The Resident Leadership Council (RLC) serves as a voice for all trainees
- University of Minnesota Immigration Response Team and Resources
- Visa information
- International Intern's Survival Guide, and other resources to support international medical graduates