Application and Reports
Application and due dates:
- Your request will NOT be considered by the Flexible MD Oversight Committee until receipt of this completed form
- Proposals MUST be signed by all required individuals.
- Attach additional pages as needed.
At each meeting, the Flexible MD Overview Committee will review applications/proposals for experiences that begin during the next upcoming semester.
|For Experiences starting:||Submit Application for:|
Senior year: Spring semester**
|Spring semester||October meeting*|
|Summer semester||March meeting*|
*For exact meeting dates, contact Scott Davenport, firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Applications from fourth year students will not be accepted after the June Committee meeting of their fourth year. Applications will not be accepted from senior students after residency match.
Reports and re-entry plan:
- Progress Report - Submitted every three months during the experience.
- Re-Entry Plan - Due one month after return.
- Final Report - Due eight weeks prior to returning to the regular curriculum.
Submit by email or U.S. Mail to:
University of Minnesota Medical School
Office of Student Affairs
420 Delaware Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455